Spiritual Curiosity (SC) blog has taken efforts to make this disclaimer user-friendly. It is our sincere request to the reader to thoroughly read our disclaimer before attempting to explore our website. Below are the key points mentioned as general and specific instructions :
- All the information on this website – https://spiritualcuriosity.org [Link] – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. SC blog does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Spiritual Curiosity), is strictly at your own risk. SC blog will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Website owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- This website (Spiritual Curiosity) does not support any religious group, cult or terrorist organization. We follow the law of land. We support constitution of India in all aspects and conditions.
- Besides this blog, we also share content via social media handlers in form of Messages, Links, Audio clips, Videos, Files, Texts or Images. The link to respective social media handlers can be found at the footer of SC blog’s page. This disclaimer also applies on their content.
- We do not share or endorse any copyrighted, offensive, pornographic, abusive, controversial or sexual content through SC blog (and respective social media handlers). We do not encourage / promote piracy of books or any copyrighted material. Kindly purchase books or any copyrighted material from official platforms to support the authors.
- We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The content of blog (and respective social media handlers) published in form of posts is for education purpose only. It does not substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider, with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on SC blog (and respective social media handlers).
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. SC blog does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by SC blog (and respective social media handlers) appearing on the website at the invitation of us, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
- This blog (and respective social media handlers) do not constitute a manual of yoga practice. It is a work of scholarship documenting a wide range of yoga methods. A few of which may cause injury / illness, and some of which may even lead to physical and / or cognitive “death”, if practiced successfully. The reader undertakes the practices described on this blog (and respective social media handlers) entirely at his / her own risk.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at help[at]spiritualcuriosity[dot]org