The writers of SC blog work round the clock to provide premium like content for every reader. Not only that it is free, but also streamlined and thoroughly proof-read. The amount that you donate can help in managing expenses, uplift our enthusiasm & level of commitment towards our work.
We try to minimize expenses without compromising end user experience. But still there are costs we have to bear for running SC blog. Below is a small breakup of such costs :
- Infrastructural costs – Domain registration, Web server hosting, SSL certificates, CDN, Email service
- Editorial costs – Article content preparation (purchasing books & material), post writing, Proof reading
- Marketing costs – SEO, social media marketing (post boosts), advertising
- Donations encourage writers of SC blog to read more books, practice Yoga & meditations rigorously. So, content is more scrutinized and contains scholarly insights.
- Donors are considered to become part of our premium subscribers‘ list. They can then ask for tailored Yoga & meditation plans, flexible enough to meet their requirements.
- Donations has only made it possible to provide free email support. A reader can ask his / her query regarding topics mentioned on our blog. We’ll go a bit further to assist you.
- The final decision to add a donor in premium subscribers‘ list lies solely with SC blog. For more about premium subscribers‘ list, read our about page.
- If you can’t donate, no problem. Just send us a valuable feedback and that will also mean a lot.
- We are currently working on setting up an automatic payment system. For now, you can submit this donation request form and we’ll guide you subsequently.